Farm Fresh Eggs: A Country Roadtrip

I wanted to share my excursion to the farm with you. I am, after all, taking videos of my adventures these days in an attempt to learn the craft.


I ran out of eggs and the video came to life. How much fun did I have?


Well, as you will see there are many lessons still needed in things like how to steady the camera and how to set the exposure properly and so on and so forth...

After the wonderful exciting barn tour, my friend Anita set us down for tea.


Anita is an amazing homesteader. She cooks from scratch, cans, dehydrates, uses essential oils, and she's a fermenting Kombucha queen. I have been gifted some seasoning she has developed and I can report it is delicious on scrambled eggs.


I hope you enjoy our little excursion in the video above.

~ Hugs From Mum

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts